Terms and Conditions:
1. Ordering Goods
- 1.1 All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
- 1.2 When you submit an order to us on our website you will receive a ‘bounce back’ confirmatory email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You should check the email for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. The email doesn’t constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
- 1.3 Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please contact through our customer service section for further information. 1.4 Please note, you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for all the outstanding balance.
2. Processing your orders and payment
- 2.1 Whilst it is our intention to keep our website up to date and error free, product description or pricing errors may occur. If we discover such an error after you have submitted an order to us, we will contact you prior to accepting your order with the correct details. You may then either cancel your order or re-confirm it based on the correct information. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order as cancelled.
- 2.2 Currently we are only taking Payment via bKash and Cash on delivery. If you are using bKash then the payment must be paid in advance, failure to deliver we will refund the full amount to you.
- 2.3 All prices shown on our website are inclusive of VAT. Delivery charges are clearly highlighted throughout the site. For further information on delivery charges see the Delivery section.
- 3.1 All items are subject to stock availability.
- 3.2 When we deliver your items to you, you may be asked to sign for the goods to acknowledge that you have received them.
- 3.3 You can get the product within ‘three’ working days after confirmation of the order by our customer care representative. Whilst we make every effort to deliver goods on the day we specify, we cannot guarantee delivery on that day or accept liability for deliveries made outside this timescale.
- 3.4 Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in case of political unrest.
- 3.5 In case of delivery outside Dhaka, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
4. Returns Policy
- 4.1 All Our products have 100% Free return policy depending on the abidance of conditions.
- 4.2 The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and without any flaws. Fashion products can be tried on to see if they fit and will still be considered unworn.
- 4.3 The product must include the original tags, user manual, warranty cards, freebies and accessories.
- 4.4 The product must be returned in the original and undamaged manufacturer packaging / box. If the product was delivered in a second layer of our packaging, it must be returned in the same condition with return shipping label attached. Do not put tape or stickers on the manufacturers box.
- 4.5 Please note that products are not eligible for a return if the product is “No longer needed”.
- 4.6 In the event of arrival if you find the product damaged or incorrect, you no longer need to accept the delivery.
how we use and safeguard any data which you provide to us.
- 6.1 The use of our site and any contracts formed are governed by Bangladeshi law.
- 6.2 All products are sold on the basis that they are for personal, domestic use only.
- 6.3 By visiting this Website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this terms and conditions. If you do not agree please do not use or access our Website.
- 6.5 All intellectual property rights (including use of trade marks) shall be solely owned by us. You are permitted only to use material on this website as expressly authorised by us.
- 6.6 Any unauthorized use of material on this site is strictly prohibited.
- 6.7 We are the operators of this website, and the contents of it are either our property (or that of our affiliated companies) or are used under license from our suppliers. We are the owners of the compilation of information in this website.
- 6.8 When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.